3.5.12

BORF: MY FRIENDS LIVE FOREVER


 Borf has just dropped a varied edition of a hand written print called My Friends Live Forever..
It's simplicity works for me. I'm on my way out the door now so here is the press blurb and Link

"24 year-old BORF rose from graffiti world notoriety (including six months in a Washington DC jail) to become one of the most sought-after artists we represent, following his triumphant exhibition See Something, Say Something at The Outsiders Newcastle. Dedicated to the best friend BORF lost to suicide as a teen, My Friends Live Forever features hand-painted slogans on entirely different backgrounds across the edition."



Borf: My Friends Live Forever
Varied edition of 20.
Measuring up at 29cm X 34cm
Photopolymer Gravure with hand-painted slogan on Zerkall German Etch 350gsm paper with deckled edges.
Signed and numbered
£150



No comments: