3.3.10

APPETITE FOR SEDUCTION I-LIB

I-Lib has for sale now a wonderful print, hand finished on old paper.
The print is titled Appetite for Seduction and funnily enough i-Lib describes it much more poetically than I could:
"the print depicts a bird like animal not pinching himself, but biting himself to see if its true love he feels. i hand printed it myself in my old studio in hastings, its printed onto pages of an old sketch book i picked up from a place called Court House Street, its an old indoor market type place with a treasure trove of old and wonderful things, a very inspirational place for me to vist, the prints are then hand finished with pen and ink and a little gold"
Measuring 148 x 210mm (A5)
From an edition of only 50
Cost is £35 + p&p
Email i-Lib direct at : i-lib@artlover.com to order.

No comments: